The Bully Dog Rapid Flow Induction system is a fully enclosed air intake
system. This design is very effective at keeping hot air out of the
engine. The RFI cold air intake draws cold air in from sources around
the engine bay resulting in an improvement in performance and
efficiency. With extensive testing, Bully Dog designed an enclosed air
intake system along with a high flow cotton gauze filter that yields
better air flow and colder intake temperatures than a stock system and
other aftermarket open intake designs.
Available Vehicle Applications: 2001-2007 GM Gas Full Size Truck/SUV:
- 2001-2007 GM Silverado/Sierra/Avalanche (Classic Body Style): 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L
- 2001-2007 GM Tahoe/Yukon (Classic Body Style): 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L
- 2001-2007 GM Suburban/Yukon XL (Classic Body Style): 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L
- DOES NOT FIT NEW BODY STYLE GM TRUCK/SUV
- DOES NOT FIT 8.1L ENGINE TRUCK/SUV
- 10% Greater Air Flow At 60 mph in cruise control*
- 10 degree lower intake temps at 60 mph in cruise control*
- 10-15 added rear wheel horsepower*
- 10-30 added rear wheel ft.-lbs. of torque*
*Mustang Dynamometer used to measure horsepower and torque results.
Results vs. stock air intake system.
Maximize Air Filter Cleaning Area
Lifetime Reusable Gauze Filter
Ideal for Performance Use
The Rapid Flow Induction works exceptionally well in conjunction with performance modules. The modules increase the amount of fuel going into the motor and create a need for increased air flow to lower exhaust temperatures. The end result is improved driveability, fuel mileage (improvement will vary), and acceleration.
- The design of the air box draws cold air in, resulting in better performance.
Not Available For Download